Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why I Hate My DVR (digital video recording device)

On Saturday, "The Bodyguard" was playing on the TV, and after seeing the preview, I decided to record it. I began watching it on Sunday. I didn't finish it then, so I continued watching on Monday. Having still not finished it, I attempted to watch the rest tonight. But, alas, my darn DVR decided to stop recording right after Rachel decides to go to the Oscars. Talk about a huge letdown.
I had already fallen in love with Kevin Costner. Whitney Houston was in grave mortal danger, and I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE END!!!! I don't know what happened. I have no idea if she lived or died, and whether or not she and Kevin got together. Needless to say, I was utterly depressed and dismayed. I need to know how it turns out. I'm one of those people who has to know how a story turns out, or I'll just spend the rest of eternity, wondering about it. It must be the writer in me.

The only thing I want to know is why did my DVR suddenly decide not to record the end of my movie. I suspect that my dear, darling brother came in and decided to change the channel to "Mythbusters" instead, thus ruining my 90's movie-watching enjoyment! I am flabbergasted and a little angry. Now, I may never know how the story ends. The Diva is displeased!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor, Diva. Do you want me to tell you how it ends? I saw it in the theaters. I love you.~~Mom

ReRe said...

she lives. they live happily ever after -- together. and then she marries bobby brown and, well, you know the rest...

harish sharma said...



activa 6g